Donald R. McLeod Law Corporation
We are a small, boutique law practice, which engages in family law, civil litigation
OTHER LEGAL SERVICES
We act for people who have been wronged through:
- Breaches of their privacy
- Trespass – such as someone trespassing on their land and causing damage, such as wrongfully cutting trees or interfering with the view from their property
- Wrongful Dismissal – where someone has had his or her job terminated without cause and without proper compensation or where someone has quit their job because they have been forced out due to harassment or a poisonous atmosphere
- Someone agreeing to a contract and then breaching it.
CREDITORS’ REMEDIES (DEBT COLLECTION)
Our assistance to creditors concentrates on:
- Assisting corporate clients, such as banks and suppliers of goods trans-nationally, in collecting debts owed by British Columbia debtors.
- Helping small business, such as electricians, plumbers and contractors collect money owed them, using the Builders Lien process
- Assisting with obtaining compensation for real estate (and other) contracts gone wrong
We do not restrict our practice to any specific part of the Province of British Columbia, and act on behalf of corporate creditors anywhere in the Province.
WILLS & ESTATES
We draw Wills and probate Estates.
Here are some of the terms you will encounter.